The Exo Terra Incubator Unit uses thermoelectric technology which enables the device to cool and to heat. The temperature range is approximately 36 degrees F to 140 degrees F, depending on the ambient room temperature. The temperature can be easily set using the digital control, and the bright-light LED display indicates the current incubation temperature. The Exo Terra Incubator Unit has a transparent door and interior lighting to easily monitor the incubation and hatching process. Unlike conventional incubators, the Exo Terra Incubator automatically starts cooling when the temperature exceeds the set incubation temperature and automatically switches back to heating mode when the temperature drops below the set incubation temperature. This cooling and heating combination is extremely useful in rapidly changing environments and during hot summers. The Exo Terra Incubator Unit prevents egg loss due to overheating by automatically switching into cooling mode until the set incubation temperature is reached, and it is the ideal place for hibernation. Humidity is provided by adding water to the slide-out tray in the bottom of the unit or by adding an extra (optional) container with water.
Exo Terra Incubator Unit Product Features
- Thermoelectric reptile egg incubator; Heats and cools eggs
- Temperature range of 36 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit; Can be set by digital control
- Accurate cooling and heating combination, prevents egg loss; Ideal for hibernating
- Equipped with large transparent door; Interior light switch (on/off) to easily monitor the eggs
- Measures 12 inches length x 13 inches width x 18 inches height Exo Terra Incubator Unit